A variety of different Role Playing Genres gives the users much to choose from! (Combat and storyline Role Play.) Be sure to check for Tournaments!

Obligation's Stock Characters List

Objective

Obligation's Stock Characters List

Post by Objective on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:48 pm

Kimberly Cross (Kimberly Hayden Cross)

Spoiler:

Genre: Any
    Defining characteristic: Violent psychological disorder, cheerful most of the time. Like aliens/ghosts. Antennas (which don't exist in realistic roleplays)

Kimberly can fight. Using hunting rifle, or if she make an appearance in a world where guns haven't been invented yet, crossbows.
    She also has a slight lisp when saying 'r' and 'l', often making it a 'w' sound.

Non-realistic modifications
    Spoiler:
    In Science roleplays, Kimberly has a brain implant which pacifies her and make her normally a cheerful person. Sometimes, though, the implement can fail. In Fantasy, she has a special affinity to vengeful spirits, and is incredibly prone to getting semi-possessed by their rage, but normally she will be a cheerful person.

Realistic modifications
    Spoiler:
    Kimberly is a special case of bipolar. She will often be cheery (if a tad bit insensitive), but when annoyed to some degree she will turn into a different person.
    Nix
    Bad ass
    Bad ass

Re: Obligation's Stock Characters List

Post by Nix on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:43 am

Just an FYI, we're experiencing technical difficulties with our BBC and HTML codes, but we're working to fix the issue.

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:27 am